Welsh Open odds – Get the Best Odds at Welsh Open snooker
Who wins Welsh Open 2022?
Welsh Open 2021
Welsh Open Snooker event also known as MenBetX Welsh Open will be played in February 2021. It is a professional ranking event and 13th of the 2020-21 ranking’s snooker season. The winner of the event will be awarded £70,000 and subsequently runner up will get £30,000.
128 top ranked players will participate in the event including Judd Trump, Neil Robertson, Ronnie O’Sullivan, John Higgins, Mark Selby, Shaun Murphy, Mark Allen, Stuart Bingham, Mark Williams, Kyren Wilson and others. All of them look to clinch the trophy as well as heavy price of money. Most of them already won this tournament once or twice in their career
The event was started in 1992 and continuously been played since 28 years. Some of the greats of the game have participated in the event throughout these years. John Higgins won this tournament 5 times which is a record itself while Ronnie O'Sullivan won this event 4 times in his career and Stephen Hendry won the Welsh Open on three occasions in his career.
2020-21 snooker season have seen some new faces as champions of the events played. The winners of this season tournaments are:
- Jimmy White of England Beat Ken Doherty of Ireland in World Seniors Championship final with the score of 5-4
- Englishmen Mark Selby beats another Englishmen Martin Gould in European Championship final with a score of 9-8 in a very close encounter
- World No. 1 Judd Trump beats Neil Robertson of Australia in English Open final 9-8
- Judd Trump was beaten by Kyren Wilson of England in Champions League final 3-1
- Mark Allen won the title of Champion of Champions by beating Neil Robertson 10-6
- Judd Trump clinch his 2nd title of the season by beating World No. 3 Ronnie O'Sullivan in the final of Northern Ireland Open with very intense and close encounter with the score 9-7. Some experts have called this game as match of the season.
- Neil Robertson beats Judd Trump in UK Championship final 10-9 and clinches his 1st title of the season.
- Mark Selby convincingly beaten Ronnie O'Sullivan in the Scottish Open final 9-3 and claim his 2nd Rankin event of the season.
- Judd Trump closes the year by beaten Jack Lisowski 10-7 and maintains his mark on the season by clinching his third title of the season.
The performance of Judd Trump is very impressive in the whole season. He marked his name in some of the greats of the game this season. The season is still wide open but he looks to be a favorite to win Welsh Open as well but you cannot underestimate six times World Snooker Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan. He is the most unpredictable player of all time. Despite a poor season as per his class and quality, anything could be expected from him, also the viewer’s demands him to perform on a big stage being the crowd favorite.
Looking forward for a great tournament.